TNClite is Nitrate and Phosphate free. It is specifically designed for use in lightly planted aquariums and for aquariums with a high fish population.
TNClite contains Potassium, Magnesium and Trace elements. The essential Nitrate and Phosphates will be provided by your fish and feeding regime.
- Encourages vigorous growth with strong healthy plants, which inturn greatly reduces the risk of algae.
- Can be used in conjunction with TNC Plugs which provide nutrients directly to the root zone.
- Will not cause algae.
- Ideal if you don’t inject CO2 or use Carbon supplements
- Suitable for beginners or more experienced aquascapers.
1ml per 10 litre of tank water per week.
If plants show signs of nutrient deficiency, increase dose or use TNC Complete.
1% K, 0.4% Mg, 0.08% Fe, 0.018% Mn, 0.002% Cu, 0.01% B, 0.01% Zn, 0.001% Mo, EDTA.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
1) Low tech tank, 2) low light, 3) high nitrates.
Been using this for a while and it’s growing my plants really well, lasts for ages, a good price, and very easy to dose / Awsome bottle design - honestly no complaints.