Strideways Pro regulator with solenoid, and the best CO2 accessories bundled into one kit.
Dual stage design minimises increase in output pressure as pressure drops in gas cylinder and will prevent end-tank-dump keeping your aquarium livestock safe and CO2 levels constant.
This kit will come with everything you need to start injecting CO2 into your aquarium.
Regulator is fully compatible with most EU and UK standard CO2 cylinders with DIN477 Connection. (bottle not included)
Products included in this System :
- Strideways Pro Regulator and solenoid
- Diffuser - 3 models to choose from
- Integrated Bubble Counter
- CO2 Drop Checker and Indicator Fluid
- 3m of CO2 Resistant Tubing
Recommend diffuser size:
Twinstar Small - Up to 50L
Twinstar Medium - Up to 100L
Twinstar Large - Up to 200L
Flux Small - Up to 250L
Flux Large - Up to 400L
CO2 Setup Guide
- Dual stage regulator, prevents end-tank-dump keeping your aquarium livestock safe and CO2 levels constant.
- Allows a single CO2 cylinder to be split and distributed amongst multiple planted aquariums by using Strideways PRO CO2 Extender;
- Very high precision adjustment, integrated needle valve with smooth and precise adjustment;
- Heavy (Not light, like other cheap regulators made of aluminum), so not easily broken;
- DC voltage power supply with German Certification. Low power (3W), IP65 solenoid valve;
- Minimalist Design, product made for aquarists, beautiful and simple to use, not adapted from other industries;
- High quality o-ring sealing. Two times more resistant compared with the ordinary PTFE sealing, transparent;
- DIN 477 / W21.8×14 (EU Connection);
- 3 years warranty;
Note: Recommended working pressure 0,25 – 0,30 MPa