JBL ProScape Plant Start Soil Activator
- For vigorous plant growth: live bacterial cultures make the nutrients available to the plants and promote the aquarium plants’ root development
- For an initial setup: spread it over the nutrient substrate or first soil layer and cover with substrate
- Reduces external germs and blue-green algae (cyanobacteria) colonisation. Optimises nutrient uptake of the plant roots by a bacterial breakdown of the minerals in the soil. Plants grow quicker
- Further benefit: mixed bacterial culture for the breakdown of organic waste at the bottom. Transforms the substrate into an additional filter
- Contents: 2 individually sealed metallized bags, each with 8 g mineral granulate with live bacteria cultures for soil activation in aquariums from 20-100l
When plants are initially inserted it takes quite a while until they have formed roots strong enough to anchor them well at the bottom. With JBL PlantStart you reduce this firm rooting time and the plant growth starts almost immediately.
The special bacterial mixture (mixed culture) makes the intake of nutrients and trace elements easier for the plants. The precipitated iron III is transformed into iron II which is accessible to the plants.
Another benefit of JBL PlantStart emerged in tests: the bacteria form an initial colonisation on the substrate fairly quickly and break down organic material. This way even a newly added substrate becomes a functioning additional filter in an extremely short time. Using the biofilm formed JBL ProScape PlantStart reduces the colonisation of blue-green algae (cyanobacteria).
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!