Catappa leaves medium x10, leaf size ranges from13-18cm.
Benefits of Catappa Leaves:
Use 1 leaf per 25L of water. Replace every 3-4 weeks.
- Creates a natural water environment for tropical shrimp and fish
- Enhances the natural colour
- Aids the shedding process for shrimp, greatly reducing mortality rate during this stage
- Contains acids and tannins which have anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties
- Prevents bacteria and diseases
- Stimulates breeding
- Relieves stress
- Reduces pH
TOP TIP: Boil leaves for 10-20 min to make them sink straight away. If not boiled they will take 24 hours to sink.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
I've been using Catappa leaves for a while espcially in my breeding tanks, their properties are invaluable, the micro organisms they promote and that grow on them as they decompose provide health benefits for fry.