Aquarium CO2 Drop Checker Solution 15ml
- Aquarium CO2 Drop Checker Solution 15ml.
It consists of a pre-made 4dKH solution containing the appropriate amount of indicator. Easy to use, no mixing required. Simply open cap and fill CO2 checker.
- Fill the drop checker 2/3 full of CO2 Drop Checker Solution
- Install drop checker inside aquarium
- Optimum CO2 level is reached when indicator solution is deep green
- Replace CO2 Drop Checker Solution minimum once a month to maintain accuracy
When the drop checker is submerged in the aquarium, the carbon dioxide will outgas from the aquarium water into the airspace of the drop checker and will eventually be absorbed into the indicator solution. The carbon dioxide gas will seek a point of equilibrium between the indicator solution and the aquarium water. As equilibrium is achieved, the color of the indicator solution inside of the drop checker will change based on the concentration of CO2 in the aquarium water.
If the indicator solution is green in color, then appropriate levels of carbon dioxide exist in the aquarium, and no action is required. If the solution in the drop checker changes to blue or yellow, then the CO2 levels in the aquarium are too low or too high, respectively.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!