Tantora Montmorillonite Powder (Mont Powder)
DescriptionTantora Montmorillonite Powder is a clay mineral composite of Montmorillonite. This clay is derived from geologic tectonic plate activity, volcanic action and river hydrolysis. Montmorillonite silicate has attracted and attached potent mineral nutrients from mountain soils and streams.
Minerals in Tantora Montmorillonite Powder are suitable for dwarf shrimps or crayfish. The benefits of this powder are as same as Tantora White Mineral Stone, but powder form is more water soluble and has a couple more applications.
Benefits of Tantora Montmorillonite Powder
- Contain sufficient nutritions that encourage growth, health and higher survival rates of the shrimps.
- Improve shrimp’s health and enhance coloration.
- Consists of minerals require for shrimps includes
- Si (Silicon) is main nutrient in building shrimp’s exoskeleton. Shrimp’s shell will be hardened after molting period
- Mg (Magnesium) is activator of several enzyme systems and digestion for shrimp. Normalize shrimp’s metabolism.
- Ca (Calcium) is vital in shell building process and helps regulate pH balance.
- Na (Sodium) is essential nutrient in improving shrimp’s osmoregution.
Use as food supplements: Mix 1-3 grams with 50-100 grams of food.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!