EHEIM Power LED Daylight 7W
The Eheim PowerLED Daylight is ideal for planted nano/small aquariums, or for larger aquariums when using mutiple lights. It has 6500Kelvin rating which brings you a pleasent light output for you and your plants.
PowerLED is attractive and practical. You simply clamp the lamp onto the edge of the glass. Depending on the size of aquarium, you can use one or more lamps. Even if you only want to light up a specific area of a larger tank where the plants are growing, powerLED is ideal – it conjures up an exciting light effect in the underwater world.
The LED-light covers almost the whole light spectrum. It is precisely constructed to match the important photosynthesis conditions required by plants and is far superior to commercially available light tubes. Furthermore with the Power-LED you save up to 80 % of energy.
Benefits of EHEIM powerLED
- High quality LED lamp for open top aquariums up to max. 35 cm high
- Optimum illumination of the tank right to the bottom (ca. 3.100 lux)
- Rule of thumb: 1 lamp for each 30 x 30 cm surface area
- Light colour ca. 6.500 Kelvin
- Optimum light spectrum in the range for photosynthesis between 400 and 500 nm
- High energy efficiency, only 7 watt (energy saving up to 80 %)
- Long lasting, ca. 20.000 operating hours
- With practical clamp for adjustable attachment
- Up to 20 mm clampable width, also suitable for open aquariums with top frame
- Power supply 12 V. operating voltage
EHEIM powerLED daylight
|Performance at 50 Hz||7 watt|
|For aquariums up to approx (max. Height)||35.00 cm|
|For aquariums up to approx (max. Glass thickness)||20.00 mm|
|Packing||4.00 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||16.50 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||28.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||7.80 cm|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!