We offer Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £50.
If you spend less than this, we keep the postage costs low.
Express delivery options are at a reduced rate when you spend over £50
(recommended when ordering plants).
Any orders placed after 15:00 on Thursday 26th will be dispatched when we return.
We will re-open on Thursday 2nd November and aim to post any orders placed during this time as soon as possible. Please allow 3-5 working days after we return to receive your order.
We use Royal Mail and Interlink Express to deliver the majority of orders and delivery is made between 08:00 and 18:00. All orders are dispatched same day (see cut of times below) providing all plants/items are in stock . If you have ordered something that is marked out of stock then we will post your order as soon as everything is in stock. Orders placed after 3pm Friday will be posted on Monday.
If you would like your order to arrive on a specific day, please select Express Shipping and use the comments box at the checkout to let us know your preffered delivery date. If you would like your order to arrive on a Saturday please select Saturday Delivery at the checkout (order before 2pm Friday).
|Service||Delivery Time||Cost||Spend over £50||Same day Dispatch||Tracking||Provider|
|Standard UK||1-3 working days||£3.99 up to 5KG
£5.99 over 5KG
|FREE||Order before 3pm||No||Royal Mail 1st Class|
|Express Guaranteed UK Mainland||1 working day after dispatch||£6.99 up to 2KG
£7.99 up to 10KG
|£3.99||Order before 2pm||Yes||Interlink Express|
|Tracked 24 UK||1-2 working day after dispatch||£5.99 up to 2KG
£6.99 over 2KG
|£2.99||Order before 3pm||Yes||Royal Mail Tracked 24|
|Saturday Delivery UK||Receive on Saturday||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout||Order before 2pm Fri||Yes||Royal Mail / Interlink Express|
Standard UK Delivery
- We post orders same day up to 3pm (providing all plants are in stock). Orders after Friday 3pm are posted first thing Monday.
- Delivery time 1-3 working days.
- Delivery instructions or a safe place cannot be included on the package. Please use Tracked 24 delivery to leave instructions/safe place.
- If you're not home at the time of delivery, your postman will drop your parcel at your local Royal Mail collection point/sorting office.
Tracked 24 UK Delivery
- This service is fully traceable and you will be emailed/SMS a tracking code.
- Delivery instructions/safe place can be included with tracked parcels, great if you don't know when you'll be home.
- Recommended for plant deliveries.
- Orders placed before 3pm will be posted same day using Royal Mail 24 tracked and aims to arrive the next working day after dispatch (providing all plants/dry goods are in stock).
- Next day delivery not guaranteed to all areas in the UK. Please use Express delivery for gauranteed next day delivery.
- Orders after Friday 3pm are posted first thing Monday.
Express Guaranteed UK Delivery (Order before 2pm Mon-Thurs)
- This service is fully traceable and you will be emailed a tracking code.
- Recommended for plant deliveries.
- Orders placed before 2pm will be posted same day using Interlink next day tracked and will arrive the next working day (providing all plants/dry goods are in stock).
- Orders after Friday 2pm are posted first thing Monday.
- If you would like your order to arrive on a specific day please e-mail/call us once you've placed your order and let us know your desired delivery date.
- You must be available at time of delivery to sign for your parcel or specify a safe place in the comments box.
- Next day delivery dependent on whether plants are in stock.
- Next day delivery only applies to UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands). The Scottish Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man do not qualify for Next Day delivery, as our courier does not deliver parcels next day to these areas. Delivery to these areas can take up to 5 days using our standard delivery method. The following post codes DO NOT qualify for next day delivery :
AB 31 to AB 38, AB 40 to AB 56, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32, IV 36 & 40, IV 52 to 54, IV63, KW 1 to 14, PA 21 to PA 38, PH 4 to PH 41, PH 49, PH 50. Northern Ireland (BT)
HS, IV 41 to 49, IV 51, 55 & 56. KA 27 & 28, KW 15 to17. PA 20, PA 41 to 49, PA 60 to 78, PH 42 to 44. ZE. Isle of Man (IM). Channel Islands
Free UK Delivery
- FREE UK DELIVERY on orders over £50.
- All orders that qualify for free delivery are sent using our Standard Delivery service (Estimated 1-3 working days)
- We post same day up to 3pm. Orders after Friday 3pm are posted first thing Monday.
- Delivery instructions or a safe place cannot be included on the package.
- If ordering plants, we recommend upgrading to express delivery at a reduced rate of £2.99.
Saturday UK Delivery (Order before 2pm Friday)
- Your postage will be calculated at the checkout depending on the weight of your order.
- Saturday delivery available when you order before 2pm Friday.
- You must be available at time of delivery to sign for your parcel or specify a safe place
- Orders are posted provided everything is in stock.
- You will be e-mailed your tracking code.
Collection in Store
For store collection please place your order and select the 'Collection' option at the checkout. To ensure your order is ready for your arrival please call us on 01480 450572 to arrange a suitable collection time. Our store opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
The Aquascaper aquariums are shipped directly from the manufacturers warehouse. Delivery is within 14 days, but normally sooner than this. There is an additional delivery charge on all aquariums of £49.99 due to the size and nature of the product. You will receive a call to advise of a delivery date so you can be in to accept delivery.
For international shipping, please click here.
Out of Stock Plants
If a plant runs out of stock then our website updates and marks it 'out of stock'. You're still able to order out of stock plants, we will post them together with the rest of your order as soon as we have more in stock.
We order every week from suppliers and receive our plants on Friday's. Should you purchase a plant that is out of stock it will be posted as soon we have more in stock.
Returns & Refunds
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with the plants you have received please contact us using the 'Contact Us' page on this website or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the first instance we offer a replacement if not completely satisfied. Photographic evidence is required on the day you receive the plants in order to qualify for a replacement, so please include this in your e-mail.
Please make sure you contact us on the day of receiving your plants.
We cannot offer a replacement after this time as it is your responsibility to look after and grow your plants in your tank. Please see our Aquatic Plant Growing Guide for help with growing your plants.
All returns remain at the customers risk until we receive the items. We let you choose the method of postage, however please bear in mind we cannot refund the costs of postage.
Dry Goods Returns
You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return unwanted dry goods. After this time we do not accept returns. The item must be returned in the same condition as you received it in order to qualify for a full refund.
If your item has a warranty then we can offer a replacement once the returned item has been received.
Lost and Delayed Parcels
If your order is urgent and you require your items to arrive guaranteed next day then please select the next day option at the checkout. Next day post is also fully traceable.