Aquarium Gardens Update – We’re upgrading!
Aquarium Gardens is dedicated in continuing to provide unbeatable service and the highest quality plants. We have decided to change suppliers and we’re now stocking European plants, recognised as being some of the highest quality plants on the market.
We can now guarantee:
1) Healthy plants of the highest quality
2) Algae and snail free plants
3) An improved range – we will continue to increase our range so there will be even more plants to choose from
4) We have changed the way we hold our plants, ensuring you receive quality plants every time
5) Shrimp friendly – no more washing or soaking plants before you put them in your aquarium
6) No more cutting – all plants are rooted to ensure they get off to a great start
As of 18th December, we are now taking pre-orders for delivery Jan 2014. So get shopping and we will get your plants posted week commencing 6th January, and you can enjoy our new range of quality aquatic plants!
Furthermore, I would like to announce we are now stocking aquarium lighting suitable for planted aquariums, filters, heaters, aquascaping tools & EasyLife fertilizers. We can start taking orders now and we will deliver ASAP after the Christmas period in 2014. In the near future, we will also be stocking co2 equipment for planted aquariums.
Finally, I am pleased to say we have taken to decision to reduce postage cost to just £2.99 flate rate and delivery is FREE for orders over £50
We hope you enjoy all of our new products, plants and services.
As always we’re only an e-mail away if you have any questions or would like any advise regarding planted aquariums and aquatic plants.
We look forward to seeing you in 2014!